Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Juice Fast—Day 4

We're finally starting to get a system for making enough juice ahead of time. But also starting to get bored of the same old flavors. So, for breakfast Robb added a bunch of blueberries to one batch. Then this afternoon when I made up some new juice, I switched it up a bit. I made one batch without spinach, carrots and ginger. Then the next one I made without tomatoes and added tons of ginger. Anyhow, it was nice for a change up. 


Robb: Feeling pretty good today although I was getting a wee bit cranky by the end of the work day (I wanted to take Zeke trick or treating), but I don't think that had to much to do with the whole not eating thing.
Energy Level: good
Pounds Lost: too many
Crankiness: not to bad

Jess: Not much to report today. I kept up with drinking enough juice today, so I didn't have a slump this evening. I took a glance into Zeke's Halloween candy bag and was sorely tempted by a little Snickers bar. 
Energy Level: normal
Pounds Lost: 2
Crankiness: none (ha ha, maybe a little as it got later)

No comments:

Post a Comment