Sunday, October 28, 2012

Juice Fast—Day 1

So, here we go. After a few months of casual juicing, we've decided to take the plunge and try a 10-day juice fast/cleanse. We first tried juicing right after we came home from the hospital with Lincoln. Dad and mom had been doing it for some time and talking about it constantly. With much skepticism, we finally watched Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead (free on Hulu, but it's on Netflix as well if you are interested) and were inspired to give it a go.

Robb: I really don't eat that much, in fact I get made fun of quite a bit ("You eat like a bird"). Well apparently I'm very used always eating something small. THERE IS FOOD EVERYWHERE! grrr!
Energy Level: normal
Pounds Lost: 0
Crankiness: none

Jess: Unlike Robb, I'm not really feeling like this will be a big deal. I'll probably want to eat my words (and just about anything else) in a few days.
Energy Level: normal
Pounds Lost: 0
Crankiness: none

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that cool juicer must make it a little more tolerable!

    ReplyDelete