Thursday, November 1, 2012

Juice Fast—Day 5

Once completed, today marks the halfway mark.

Robb: Well I set a weight goal that I'm not supposed to go under and well... I've hit it. So, today is my last day of the fast. Am I waiting until midnight to go to sleep so I can eat something? Yes, yes I am. As for the rest of the day I think the grouch in me definitely made an appearance.
Energy Level: lagging a little
Pounds Lost: not sure but I'm at or just below 170lbs.
Crankiness: grrr to middlin

Jess: Ah-hah! So now I'm starting to get some unpleasant side effects. Maybe. I started feeling quite nauseated late last night, and it persisted all morning today. I actually felt so gross I couldn't drink any juice. And though I tried to choke down some water, I think I might be a bit dehydrated. And weirdly, my lower back is pretty sore. Again, not sure if either of these are valid side effects of a juice fast. Once the nausea finally wore off, I felt pretty good and had some juice.
Energy Level: normal
Pounds Lost: 3
Crankiness: none (really, this time it is none)

1 comment:

  1. Jess, I had nausea and back pain too on our three day fast. I am very impressed you have made it this far! Nice going.

    ReplyDelete