Monday, October 29, 2012

Juice Fast—Day 2

For dinner we decided to mix things up a bit and made some fruit drink. So good. It was just pineapple, peaches and apples. I also threw a little basil in our regular drink and that took it to a whole new level.

Robb: Well, things are a little better for me today but not by much. I've realized I just need to drink a lot of juice, and maybe switching up the flavors is good too.
Energy Level: a little sluggish (long cases at work today).
Pounds Lost: 0
Crankiness: only a little

Jess: So, I guess I expected to feel really hungry at this point, or to be obsessed with what I am going to eat in another eight days. But, nope. There are plenty of calories in juice, so if I'm drinking enough, it isn't really an issue. The only thing is when I make food for Ezekiel it does look pretty tempting. And I catch myself almost popping a goldfish in my mouth or licking the peanut butter off my hand. Not a bad second day though.
Energy Level: normal
Pounds Lost: 0
Crankiness: none

No comments:

Post a Comment