Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Grrrrr

This is not the sort of thing you want to see when you come back into the living room after changing a poopsplosion.

A few months ago Zeke popped one of the option keys off. Even after watching tutorials on how to reattach them, I found it impossible. But, although it was possible to use the computer without that one key, this was a whole new matter. During nap time, I forced myself to take a deep breath and figured it out. Some of the mall plastic joints are busted, so there are about six or seven keys that are pretty wonky.

Ah, toddlers...

2 comments:

  1. Kennedi said, "Oh no, Zeke broke the computer." In a very sad voice, then I told her "Jess fixed it." And that made her feel a little better, but she sure was worried... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read a funny quote the other day that seems to apply in this situation. It said, "Silence is golden... unless you have a toddler. Then silence is very suspicious!"

    ReplyDelete