Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Downtown Date

This is the river I love.




Posing with mommy.

Today was just one of those days. Lincoln has been having a rough start and so I've been spending most of my time with him. Obviously this makes Zeke jealous and grouchy, so we got out tonight for a little date. We never pass up a chance to check out the river that runs under town. It is pretty shallow this time of year, so not as exciting as usual, but it is still hard to drag Zeke away from it.

Then, since we've been watching DC Cupcakes on Netflix lately, I thought Zeke might enjoy trying a cupcake from Frosted. We got a couple of extra ones to share with daddy when we got home. Mostly, he just wanted to take each one out and pick at the sprinkles.

1 comment:

  1. I love every one of these pictures...and love that you went on a Mommy-son date too!

    ReplyDelete