Monday, August 8, 2011

Summer Swimming

Testing the water.



What is daddy up to?

We're trying to make good use of our alumni cards at the pool this summer. I don't know that Zeke is learning anything, but he seems to be having fun most of the time.

Since I'm a bit of a hydrophobe, Robb is anxious to get Zeke in the water as much as possible. Does he take after me? He does seem to have an inordinate fascination with splashing around the edges of the pool... I think he'll be fine though. He tries a few kicks sometimes and likes to watch his fingers shoot through the water when daddy spins him around. He even tries to blow a few bubbles (but usually not underwater).

2 comments:

  1. Good job starting him early in the water! I don't think I had swimming lessons until I was eight...and I never have been much of a water person thereafter. Love the family pic in the pool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He just needs his rubber ducky and he'll be fine!

    ReplyDelete