Wednesday, August 10, 2011

It's Pepper Time

Getting cuddly.

Right after this I had to put the camera down,
cause Ezekiel was going to try to crawl over her head...


Getting a bit of fresh air makes everything better.


We've been super blessed to be swapping babysitting services with Johannes and Chelane. I hadn't realized how big Ezekiel has become until we got to hang out with Pepper. She is tiny and wonderful and still has that sweet baby smell.

Ezekiel isn't quite as taken with her, I think his jealousy is kicking in. I've tried to catch him being sweet with her, because it is a little bit rare. He clearly needs lots more practice!

2 comments:

  1. Two of my favorite kiddos! They are both so cute! Love that last pic of Zeke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad that Pepper is getting the taste of having an older sibling. Now maybe she will be kinder to her little brother and sister some day. Thanks Jess for babysitting!

    ReplyDelete