Thursday, July 19, 2012

Fun with Paint



I've been painting trim again. I usually try to wait until Ezekiel is napping or down for the night, but my time is running out. So today I was painting windowsills and he was getting a little too interested. Then it occurred to me that Auntie Tara sent finger paints for him some time ago, so we could both paint at the same time. He even got to wear his new painting smock from the Terrys, so it was perfect!

Except for when he was finally done, but I was not. Then I left the room for a split second (okay, I knew better and did it anyway) I then heard a little voice say, "painting!" and knew right away what was going on. I ran back in to find my little helper painting the trim, the door and the doorknob and droplets were everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment