Saturday, July 28, 2012

37 Weeks

Well, we completely missed taking pictures at 30 weeks. And then again at 35 weeks. I hope this kid doesn't hold it against us. Things have gotten a little busy, and quite honestly, most days I'm in sweats the whole time, so pictures aren't really an option.

And then I totally forget, because Zeke has been keeping us busy. And the new house has definitely been keeping us busy. And we are both still trying to work. So, here I am at a little over 37 weeks. The doctor says any day now. But also, I could be overdue again, so maybe I still have some time?

What's different this time around? For starters, this kid is a MOVER. He has been kicking and pushing and rolling for months. Though he doesn't seem to have the severe case of hiccups that Zeke did. I don't feel like eating much anymore either, and with Zeke I think I was famished all the way to the end. My joints feel much worse this time, but I think that might be mostly due to the fact that I'm working on the house and carting a 30-pound Ezekiel around all the time instead of sitting at my desk at work. Finally, with Ezekiel I was terrified of delivery by 36 weeks. This time? Bring it on. (No, not really.)

2 comments: