Tuesday, October 21, 2014

One Day's Worth

Tuesdays are my favorite. I have the whole day at home to catch up on housework. And catch up with the rascally ways of my boys. For example, Lincoln has taken to dressing the girl Lego character in Batman's hood and calling her "BatMomma." I find her cruising around the house on her tireless bike.

And, at every possible opportunity, Lincoln dashes outside to play for tiny little spurts. He has finally figured out the screen door, so now he can come and go at will.

And bow-staff baby has started his training with Lincoln Logs. Not sure where that is going...

And Zeke authored this to-do list and got nearly everything done. Sometimes dada and momma sneak things onto the list. Somehow they still get done. My favorite was the part where he wanted to sing to the captured bugs.


No comments:

Post a Comment