Wednesday, April 11, 2012

To the Dentist!

Zeke had his first trip to the dentist today. I think I may have been more apprehensive than he was. He was pretty good about opening his mouth and letting the dentist do her job. He didn't particularly enjoy the flouride treatment, but that was the worst of it. He got some new toothbrushes and some flossers and even a little dinosaur toy.

But, the best part is that he doesn't have any cavities yet. Coming from parents with pretty soft teeth, this is good news. He also is old enough now to get to start using a tiny bit of toothpaste! Still hard to believe he is old enough to visit a dentist...

2 comments:

  1. I went to the dentist this week too and I'm afraid my Dental report card wasn't quite as good as Zeke's. Good job, Zeke!

    ReplyDelete