Friday, December 16, 2011

Big Boy Bed


Cranky just woke up face.

We got the cutest toddler bed at IKEA last month. Zeke fell in love with it in the store, crawling up onto it by himself and rolling around and getting down again. We didn't think we would actually use it for a long time, but of course I couldn't handle the the box just sitting there. The instructions show it as a two-person job, so Zeke and I decided to tackle it right before nap time yesterday. It has three adjustment levels, the smallest one is practically a square and all the way extended it is a twin bed.

He seemed so excited that I thought I should let him try to take his nap there. After sneaking out three times, I had to put him back in his crib, but I think he figured out what was going on. Today he didn't try to get out once and had an awesome nap. We'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment