Sunday, October 30, 2011

Costume Party



Cake pops!


Matt and Julie hosted an awesome costume party tonight. Their home was decorated with gold stars and coins and they were dressed as Mario, Princess Peach and little Yoshi. Thanks for the great party!

Robb and I got to choose costumes for each other this year so I was Wonder Woman and he was an officer with short shorts. Zeke was a shark. Rachel sent me a picture of the costume months ago and it was so perfect I ended up not making his costume.

For Candace and Jordan we found some Simpsons costumes at Wal-Mart. Only Homer's mask was missing so Jordan improvised by drawing some hair on a bald cap. Good times.

3 comments:

  1. Jess, Candase, Jordan and of course Zeke - you look maaaaavelous!!!

    Robb, really? Reno 911's Lt. Dangle (yes, I've seen the show...)? Nicely done.

    I can't wait until next year...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been waiting for these ones! Those are some sexy costumes you are selected (not put that wonder woman whip back in storage! :)). Like the Simpson costumes too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops, above should be "now" instead of "not". Sorry I can't seem to type correctly these days.

    ReplyDelete