Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Bicycle Vs. Car

Checking out the damage.

Jess thinks I look good! (hehe...)

Oooo... Ahhh...

This...is the point of impact.

So, I just bought this beautiful steel-frame bike four days ago. I take her out for her maiden voyage and low and behold I get t-boned by a car. I bounce off the hood and land in the middle of the street. The police were called, EMTs were dispatched and in no time I was surrounded by blinking lights and screeching radios.

Since the guys with the blood pressure cuff said that I was good to go to the hospital on my own, my buddy Corren was awesome enough to take me to the hospital. Just about everyone that I work with was on hand to give me a hard time (all in good fun of course).

I ended up getting a couple of x-rays of my knee and some vitamin V (I like Vicodin). With a very swollen knee, a very tired and sore body and a grumpy attitude because I can't do anything I'm going about my business.

I got hit by a CAR! What the heck! GRRRRRRRR! And I'm alive.

2 comments: