Thursday, February 18, 2010

Photo Shoot

Just wrapped a photo shoot in Southern California! I had about one week to plan the trip and get everything set up, and Robb wasn't terribly excited about my being gone for so long. The shoot was today, but since Katy lives a mere fifteen minutes from the client, I couldn't resist staying on for the weekend.

I was on location by 7:00 a.m. and meeting with the photography crew to establish the shots. The group of eight clients arrived promptly at 8:00 and we finished up with the individual portraits by 9:30. We got to work with Chet Williams, a great photographer who has done quite a bit of work for Loma Linda University lately. I then got to tour both of the client offices, so it was pretty fun to see a logo I'd designed up in gold lettering over the reception desk.

No comments:

Post a Comment