Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I Heart Quilting

Laying out the strips.

Slicing up the sewn sections.

Finished squares, ready to piece together.

Pinning the back and front together.

Easy quilting, that is. This is the baby quilt that I made for Sherisa's little girl. I found a roll of 2-inch strips that were super cute and had to try another quilt. It was pretty simple, so perfect for my second quilting attempt.

As it turns out, Sherisa was also making Ezekiel a quilt and it is way cool. She found a faux-chenille pattern that is brilliant. I have to try it once I get my courage up.

2 comments:

  1. There is really no such thing as an "easy" quilt - or at least one that isn't time-consuming! Thanks so much for all the love and effort you put into this one. I love it!!

    Sherisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!!! Great Grandma Muldner would be proud!

    ReplyDelete