Monday, March 15, 2010

Portland Excursion

Well, we had a wonderful weekend with some SUPER cool people. David and Nelita with the two of us in tow, made a quick dash over to Portland to crash Josh and Jen's belated anniversary. This wasn't as scary as it sounds. Although more food was consumed than I could have ever imagined; Nel got scalded from INSANELY HOT coffee (NO! not Jess or myself); we were all serenaded by a drumming group that was just marching down the street around 10 in the evening; and, unfortunately, amazingly awesome hats were not purchased. (Just a little taste.) Below are a couple of shots in between all the mayhem. Hope you enjoy.

Courtesy of David Crawford.
(he is so amazing!)
What looks odd in this picture?
Besides Josh I mean. hehe
Jen is crazy at networking, she was meeting people all over the city who knew her from iartu.
Tear...in...my eye.

We had a lot of fun.

1 comment:

  1. ha! these are great! thanks for linking me! :)
    can you tell i'm catching up on jess/robb reads? i can't believe i was following you with my old account...therefore i wasn't getting any updates! ahhhhhh!
    j.
    ps
    i may have lost all my pics from portland. lots and lots of tears!

    ReplyDelete