Thursday, January 28, 2010

It's a Squirrel!





I know, I know a little scary looking, but they say that changes.
Jess thinks it looks like a squirrel.

Today Jess and I got a glimpse of our family to be. Jess had to drink an insane amount of water beforehand, so when I picked her up from work (oh yeah, she's feeling good enough to go back) she was not a happy camper. Apparently it helps with the ultrasound. Anyway thought we would share, and no, we don't know what the gender is, and we're not going to find out.

4 comments:

  1. YAY! little squirrelie! that's it's future nick name :) so happy for you guys! miss you :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I that was Kirsten by the way lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a nice squirrel you have there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohmygoodness how is exciting is this!!!
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
    love you guys!
    j+j

    ReplyDelete